In recent years, elderberry has drawn a lot of attention in the wellness space. After all, it’s recognized for its ability to combat cold and flu viruses and help weakened immune systems. When you’re under the weather, you’ll want relief fast!
Elderberries, dark purple berries that come from the elder tree, are considered a superfood due to their high level of beneficial nutrients. The vitamins and minerals they contain are:
Since they’re naturally sweet and fruity, they lend themselves well to gummies, a popular form of elderberry supplements. Many people have trouble swallowing pills, which makes gummies a great alternative.
Supports a Healthy Immune System
Elderberries contain anthocyanins, which are antioxidants known for providing immune-boosting effects. These chemical compounds are also responsible for the pink, purple, and red colors of berries, as well as cherries, eggplants, red apples, red cabbage, and red grapes.
Elderberries also contain vitamins A, B, and C. These antioxidants and vitamins help keep immune systems strong, allowing people to better fight off the common cold and flu.
Helps Promote Healthy Digestive Function
Like most fruits, elderberries are good sources of fiber, which can enhance digestion. As a result, you could remedy digestive issues like bloating, constipation, gas, and an upset stomach.
Supports Skin Health
The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of elderberry make it a powerhouse for fighting against UV damage and the signs of aging. Elderberry is now found in skin care products because it helps:
- protect against UV damage and signs of photoaging, including freckles, liver spots, and uneven skin texture on your hands, neck, arms, and face, the areas most exposed to the sun.
- fight wrinkles, as its astringent properties cause the skin to tighten.
- fight acne and breakouts by balancing out excess oils.
- smooth and soften skin, as lipids keep out dirt and impurities.
May Support Heart Health
Elderberries may be able to reduce cholesterol levels. High levels of cholesterol can cause fatty deposits to form in blood vessels, putting you at risk for heart disease.
What’s more, elderberries may improve blood sugar levels because of their antioxidants. To prevent diabetes and heart disease, it’s important to manage blood sugar levels.
Buy Supplements You Can Trust
At WellRabbit, have a whole range of elderberry gummies, including:
- Dr. Amber Elderberry Gummies 50 Count,
- LEAN Nutraceuticals Elderberry Gummies 120 Count,
- Logic Nutra Elderberry 120 Count,
- Vita Miracle Elderberry Gummies 60 Count,
- Vita Miracle Elderberry Gummies with Echinacea 60 Count,
- and Vita Miracle Kids Elderberry Gummies 60 Count.
Our supplements, vetted by real doctors, contain the correct ingredients and in the proper amounts. They carry the MDRC™ badge, so you know the supplement you’re taking is medical doctor research certified.
Visit our website today to view all the products we carry!